We are excited to introduce ourselves as a new, local and ethical Letting Agency, covering the South Buckinghamshire area.
Contrary to other traditional letting set-ups, at Pennvale we take a more holistic approach, placing our customers at the heart of our business and influencing how we deliver our services to you.
We are also a big believer in giving back to the community and supporting local businesses. By using our services, you can take comfort in the fact that our profits go towards a charitable cause and are re-invested to help sustain the local community by building a range of affordable homes.
We offer a range of services, which include our full management lettings service and pride ourselves on the benefit of having an ‘in-house’ dedicated property management team, as well as ‘out of office hours’ cover to receive and oversee any emergency repairs.
As an ARLA – Propertymark member, you can also have peace of mind that we are fully regulated. We realise the importance of best practice and providing the assurance to our customers that their property is in safe hands, especially with the ever-changing legislation governing the lettings industry. This means having fully trained staff and includes having Client Money Protection in place to make sure that your money is kept secure at all times.
Whether you are a landlord seeking assistance with the letting and/or management of your property, or a tenant searching for the perfect home, our enthusiastic and experienced team are here to help!
We look forward to hearing from you.
Why use Pennvale
- Value for money and transparency in costs
- Welcome pack and house-warming gift for all new tenants
- Simple and easy processes that make sure your journey from application through to move-in, is as smooth and hassle-free as possible
- Experienced, professional and friendly staff
- A regulated agent you can trust (we are members of the Association of Residential Letting Agents)
- We're members of the Tenancy Deposit Scheme
- As an ethical agent, all of our profits are re-invested into the community, providing great homes and neighbourhoods for many local people
- We further hold membership with the Client Money Protection (CMP) scheme and The Property Ombudsman